Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rather Fabulous


Fall 2008 - For most most college students that meant football games, tailgates, following politics, and the first sign of winter. For me, it was all that and some extra special outfits for some extra special events.

Fabulous Event #1
The Faculty Alumni Awards at the University of Missouri

What I wore: Black Pearl Dress by Nanette Lepore









Fabulous Event #2

Phi Kappa Theta Fraternity Formal

What I wore: H&M Trench coat (yes, the same one seen on Lauren Conrad in season 2 of
The Hills) over a silk leopard print bebe dress.






Fabulous Event #3
Kappa Alpha Theta Semi-Formal


What I wore: Silver silk dress with beaded embellishments (designer unknown)
Pictured here with my friend's BCBG gold cocktail dress





Fabulous Event #4
The Veiled Prophet Debutante Ball in St. Louis

What I wore: A.B.S. by Allen Schwartz light pink silk one shoulder dress from my secret obsession Saks Fifth Avenue designer bargain store, Off 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment